- Walt of the Stogie Review has mixed feelings about the La Aurora Preferidos Maduro.
- Cigar Jack smokes an Oliva Master Blends 3.
- The Stogie Guys love the little Arturo Fuente Hemingway Short Story.
- The Humiblog smokes a flawless Cuban H. Upmann Magnum 46.
- Keepers of the Flame discuss the Montecristo Serie C Toro.
- Ironmeden at Velvet Cigar ponders a trip to White Castle after a La Flor Dominicana Double Ligero.
- The Stogie Guys find the Arganese Presidente Maduro Figurado to be very enjoyable.
- Denise pushes Cigar Jack out of the way so she can write a glowing review of the Drew Estates Jucy Lucy.
- The Stogie Guys are not at all impressed with the Bacchus Natural Toro.
- Matt give the Ashton VSG Sorcerer an A.
- Cigar Jack still loves the Rocky Patel Vintage 1992. And so do I, I reviewed the ’92 a while back on the Stogie Review.
- Stinkie over at Cigar Beat finds the Arturo Fuente Chateau Fuente to be a great budget priced cigar.
- Cigar Command demonstrates his skill at delegation by having one guest reviewer take on the Illusione ~68~ and another attack the The Edge by Rocky Patel.
In Other News
Belmont, California’s new ban of smoking in condominiums and apartments has been big news around the cigar blogs. I can’t help but shake my head in disbelief. On the bright side, there’s no way this won’t wind up in court. I just can’t see how the use of a legal product in a private residence can survive any sort of judicial scrutiny.
The Week In Brian
It goes without saying that this week has been busy. A quick glance at the posts calendar reveals almost no links for the entire week. If you can believe it, I’m still in the process of transitioning from one job to another. That’s right, still. (Can I drag out a job change or what.) The good news is that this coming week is the last of this long and frantically busy transition.
In spite of the busy-ness, I did have time to put up a well received review of the Graycliff Blue Label PG over at the Stogie Review on Wednesday. Additionally, I’ve been smoking a lot of 5 Vegas Series A Archetypes this week (generously provided by Cigars Direct) for an upcoming review. Keep an eye out for it, and as always, be sure to check out the my cigar review index for the latest on my reviews on this blog and others.